Saturday, March 5, 2011

Love the Fabric Store!

It was so nice to go to the fabric store today with no kids. I got to stroll down the isles and look at all the different fabrics without the kids having to go potty or getting bored or hungry or tired. It was awesome! I bought some fabric that I am going to use to make some aprons for the kids when they do art projects or baking. I am so excited to share them with you when they are finished!

I saw some really cute fabrics for some bibs for the baby. She has been needing some new ones and I thought I would make them so they'd look a little more fun. They were super easy. I just used an old bib for a pattern and used flannel on the back. They each took about 20 minutes.




Here she is sporting the bib for dinner tonight! So stylish!

1 comment: