Friday, May 20, 2011

Miss Artsy

This little girl loves to do "projects". She is constantly wanting to glue something or color something. It is fun to see her learn this way but also a little tiring to try and keep up with fun things for her to do! Here she is decorating a super lame butterfly that I tried to draw for her. She ended up not liking it. I think it was my drawing skills.



Her all time favorite thing to do is fingerpaint. She would fingerpaint all day every day if mom had the patience and energy. She cracked us up one day when she was riding her bike. I said, "Macy you are riding your bike really great today!" She said, "Yeah, and I really love to fingerpaint."



She is a total mess when she does it and just likes to smear all the colors together. Thankfully it all washes off easily! She is a blessing to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment